October 21, 2012

The Gaming Rig

Prologue: http://robotcantalk.blogspot.in/2012/10/a-life-long-dream-though-i-am-22-gaming.html

So, I got the rest of the parts at CTC Hyderabad for a steal price. Carrying the UPS was a pain. Put it all together in the eve, and finally boot... Perfect!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance

Two sticks of 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 in dual channel mode.






HDD: Seagate Barracuda

1 TB :: SATA :: 6Gbps
For now...










PSU: Corsair GS600

Has a good number of power cables. 600W for Zeus' sake. Modular PSU. Blue lights.










I also did get the APC BackUPS 1100va for an UPS. I guess around a month back, I had fetched a Samsung 20" HDLED. I still have my Altec Lansing speakers from college. So, that does it. The GRig is complete and good to perform. I must benchmark it once I get the GPU.









No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Wait! I need to get my microphone array online.