October 17, 2012

A life long dream... though, I am 22: The Gaming Rig

You know the one good thing about having job? Yeah, that's right.
$MONEY$!!! 
Now that I haz moneyZ, I can set upon trying to achieve my dream of building a decent rig and then gaming on it FOREVER!... Alright, I might have to pause/afk for a pee break or food... or a shower (low priority >_>). Damn! I also have to go to work.

#AFK: Away from Keyboard

What did I get so far? The case, motherboard, cpu and the gpu (all of these were impulse purchases and I should not be given a credit card... (un)fortunately, I do have a credit card... but, thank Odin for EMI-easy monthly instalments).

Cabinet: Corsair Carbide 400R

Very spacey, lightweight, tool less construction, amazing cable management. dust meshes at fans, already comes with 2x120mm(front) and 1x140mm(rear) fans, bottom psu (obviously). I love the extruding side panels.









CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K

The spiritual successor to the i5 2500K. The over clocking reports on this is wicked. Even on stock it's a beast.










Motherboard: ASRock z77 extreme4

A very good version of z77 from ASRock. Very good reviews from pretty much everyone. PCIe3.0, USB 3.0, Lucid Logix, VirtuMVP, Broadcom's LAN controller. Good stuff in a neat package. The combination of a z77 and an K-type ivy. SUPER!





GPU: ASUS Nvidia gtx 600Ti DC2T

No arguments....except... SUPER!!!











It was like Christmas, putting everything together. Though currently I'm using the stock cooler...
I really want to boot this up. I shall get the remaining pieces of  Grig soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Wait! I need to get my microphone array online.